Friday, December 18, 2009
The employees of WHEDA are STATE employees with TAXPAYER funded benefits and pay. Also, the Governor appoints the Executive Director.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
As LifeNews.com reported last week, Live Action released the footage of an undercover video it took showing the false statements to two women considering an abortion. A counselor on the tape says, "A fetus is what's in the uterus right now. That is not a baby. A baby is what's born at 40 weeks." "Much safer than having a baby. You know women die having babies," the abortion practitioner continues.
Teri Huyck, president and chief executive officer of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, told the Appleton Post-Crescent newspaper the video was an attack that was misleading. "The fact is Planned Parenthood's standard is to provide honest, medically accurate information," she said. "That is what the physician in this case did, in addition to accurately answering safety questions from a patient that had indicated she wanted to terminate her pregnancy."
This is just laughable
Planned Parenthood also sent a statement to TMJ4-TV in Milwaukee refusing a request for an interview but saying, "Planned Parenthood's standard is to provide honest, medically accurate information. That is what the physician in this case did."
I think someone should tell PP they can't lie thier way out of this one
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
The liberals are going to need these "new citizens" to vote for them in order to stay in office once everyone finds out what it is like to be under government run healthcare. You know, once they are citizens they will be eligible for the government run healthcare - wonder if we can all afford that???
TAKE ACTION NOW
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Guess What - The abortion industry is SELF-REPORTING! That means we are trusting people who kill babies for a living to be honest (oh, that's right, we found out they are not trust worthy).
WI's 2008 Abortion Report Page 3 states:
Since January 1, 1987, medical facilities in Wisconsin have been required to report selected information on patients who obtained induced terminations of pregnancy. Section 69.186, Wis. Stats., also mandates the Department of Health Services to publish an annual demographic summary of the information reported. A copy of the statute can be found in the Appendix. The Department of Health Services produced this publication, which was prepared in the Bureau of Health Information and Policy, Division of Public Health. This annual report, Reported Induced Terminations of Pregnancy in Wisconsin, was formerly titled Reported Induced Abortions in Wisconsin. (Wonder why they changed the name? "Abortions" sounds too inhumane?)
So why is this important? Well, if you are the nation's largest abortion provider and you want to demonstrate that your style of sex-education (which you are ramming down the throats of all parents and kids in this state) works, then wouldn't you under report your numbers? Then you can claim your style of sex-education works.
According to the self-reporting killing institutes, half a million people have been killed by abortion in the state of WI since Roe vs Wade. What if it's more?
Irony?? PP Is pushing their agenda at the state Capitol claiming that kids need THEIR "medically accurate information". As PP has demonstrated - all PP really cares about it money. They want direct access to your kids so that they can make more money.
- Abortion: For the first time in 13 years, taxpayers will be forced to fork over money for abortions performed in the nation's capital.
- Medical Marijuana: On top of D.C. abortions, the bill also authorizes the District to use local funds for a medical marijuana program.
- Domestic Partner Benefits: H.R. 3288 opens a new funding stream for "partners" of D.C. employees.
- Sex Education: Farewell to abstinence! The Omnibus zeros out "save sex" programs and replaces them with $110 million in condom promotion.
- Planned Parenthood and Friends: After the $10 million boost for Title X funding, Planned Parenthood is expected to be the biggest recipient of the Fed's $317.5 million pool.
- Exporting Family Planning: Under the current language, the U.S. would open up the spigots ($703.5 million) to overseas groups like the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) that promote abortion.