Dear Pro-Life Friends,
Tuesday, November 2 will literally be a Life or Death Election in the state of Wisconsin for countless unborn children. 1/2 million+ children have already been killed by abortion in our state and Planned Parenthood the state/nation’s largest abortion provider continues to receive $12 Million of our tax dollars each year. For the sake of sanity, a respect for the Sanctity of Marriage, Family, and the Constitution MUST be restored to the State Capitol----Immediately.
Your Vote Can Make That Happen!
If you do only one thing – VOTE please!
Go to the polls and vote for 100% Pro-Life/Pro-Family Candidates that have been endorsed by our trusted friends at Pro-Life Wisconsin and Wisconsin Family Action. If you vote by Absentee Ballot, get those ballots in the mail ASAP. (click on the links to view)
· Pro-Life Wisconsin - 2010 Endorsement List
· Wisconsin Family Action - 2010 Endorsement List
· If you don't know what district you live in, click here
If you are able to get more involved but aren’t sure what to do, here are some ideas.
Please Help the Innocent Unborn Babies by:
1) Print off copies of the endorsement sheets above and share with friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
2) Pass Out Voter’s Guides at Church – (IT IS LEGAL) For copies of Wisconsin Family Action's excellent family-friendly fold-out Voter's Guides to pass out at Church next weekend, call 1-866-849-2536 (toll-free) to allow sufficient time for delivery.
3) Social Media - Please forward this information to everyone on to your statewide email distribution lists, FaceBook, Twitter, etc. Click Here For An Easy Link
4) Help the Campaigns - Please take the time to get to know your local Pro-Life/Pro-Family candidates and Help them get elected by helping pass out literature door-to-door, putting up yard signs, making calls, writing Letters to the Editor, Donating your $$ to counter the out-of-state groups seeking to once again hijack our elections, etc. Every little bit helps.
5) Help Elderly Relatives - If you have a loved one in a nursing home, please make sure they are voting according to their values and not the values of an unscruppulous staff person or representative of an outside big government organization. Voter fraud will likely be rampant so be sure to safeguard your vulnerable family members.
I would urge you to get out and vote for Pro-Life Candidate Scott Walker for Governor.
We have all had to endure the 8-year nightmare under radical pro-abortion Catholic Governor Jim Doyle. Tom Barrett will continue this anti-life agenda as Barrett too is another radical Pro-Abortion Catholic that has been eagerly endorsed by Planned Parenthood, the state's largest abortion provider.
If you are tired of babysitting the current roster of extremist policy-making state legislators--Get Out & Vote.
Thank you so much for your time and effort, I look forward to taking back Wisconsin !
For God and For Life,
Any candidate that has been endorsed by the following organizations, Absolutely Must Be Defeated on Election Day. Your Vote Can Stop the Anti-Family Extremist Policymaking at the State Capitol.
-Planned Parenthood - State's Largest Abortion Provider Receiving $12 Million Tax Dollars each year.
-Fair Wisconsin (Madison-based Homosexual Group that worked for the Defeat of the One Man-One Woman Marriage Amendment in 2006)
-National Abortion Rights Action League Endorsements
Friday, October 22, 2010
Dear Pro-Life Friends,
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Take Action Here
Sunday, October 17, 2010
With nearly 750,000 receiving FoodShare benefits, Wisconsin has seen a 24 percent increase in the number of food stamp recipients in the last year.
“The explosion in the growth of FoodShare recipients demonstrates again how so many families in Wisconsin are struggling in this economy,” said State Senator Alberta Darling (R-River Hills). Nearly three quarters of a million Wisconsin residents participated in the FoodShare program in July, an increase of 144,760 from the same month last year an a 12,158 jump from June. Darling said the startling revelation that one in eight Wisconsinites receive food stamps should shock elected officials into action.
Forty-five years ago, a liberal in Lyndon Johnson's Labor Department, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, shocked the nation with a report called "The Negro Family: The Case for National Action." The Great Society's welfare handouts to women were breaking up black families by making husbands irrelevant.
Since the Moynihan Report, out-of-wedlock births in the United States have grown to 72.3 percent for blacks, 52.5 percent for Hispanics, and 28.6 percent for whites (non-Hispanic). For the population as a whole, out-of-wedlock births have risen from 6 percent in the 1960s to 40.6 percent today.